[VoiceOps] MVNO

mohamed Osama Saad Abo sree mohamed.abosree at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 16:11:19 EDT 2012

Hello,

I have also the same question like him and i hope if someone could help me
about the following points for MVNO :

We are a big Internet service provider with MPLS backbone and we want to go
for MVNO so that we can offer data services for Mobile net.

So my points are as following :

1-How to understand the Model of MVNO.

2-The steps that should be taken in planning and designing for MVNO.

3-How to implement it.

I appreciate answering me :).

BR,
Mohamed

On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 7:17 PM, Peter Rad. <peter at 4isps.com> wrote:

> On 9/24/2012 12:53 PM, Oren Yehezkely wrote:
>
>> Did anybody hear about Telecom Services Bureau? Any experience in
>> doing business with them, ATT, or other providers?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Oren
>>

>>  TSB is a mobile virtual network aggregator (MVNA) with the ability to
> offer our clients their own MVNO in the shortest time period at the lowest
> possible cost. To lower your overall operational cost, we integrate
> back-office network components quickly providing order-to-cash solutions.
>   www.telecomservicebureau.com
>
> Telispire is an MVNO Enabler
>
> The numbers I have seen - if you aren't selling 500 new handsets a month,
> the MVNO model will cost you $$.

Live As If You Were To Die Tomorrow. Learn As If You Were To Live Forever.