[VoiceOps] PRI Gateway Supporting 1 - 3 PRI's

Carlos Alcantar carlos at race.com
Mon Dec 9 17:30:21 EST 2013

+1 with the Adtran 900 series and there support is top notch and well documented on the net.

Carlos Alcantar
Race Communications / Race Team Member
1325 Howard Ave. #604, Burlingame, CA. 94010
Phone: +1 415 376 3314 / carlos at race.com / http://www.race.com

From: REID PALMEIRA <reid.palmeira at wavecomsolutions.com<mailto:reid.palmeira at wavecomsolutions.com>>
Date: Monday, December 9, 2013 at 1:42 PM
To: VoiceOps <voiceops at voiceops.org<mailto:voiceops at voiceops.org>>
Subject: Re: [VoiceOps] PRI Gateway Supporting 1 - 3 PRI's

The Adtran 908e is good for that. What kind of transport network are you using? There's some AudioCodes gear that works well, is pretty cost-effective, but they're mostly Ethernet WAN so you may have to bring in additional CPE depending on what your transport network looks like.

REID PALMEIRA | PRODUCT ENGINEERING | WAVECOM SOLUTIONS | http://www.wavecomsolutions.com<http://www.wavecomsolutions.com/> | Ph: +1(808)791-3017 | Fax: +1(808) 447-0317

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient (s) and may contain confidential or proprietary information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.