[VoiceOps] PRI Gateway Supporting 1 - 3 PRI's

Brian R briansupport at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 9 18:02:05 EST 2013

I agree with the Adtran TA900 series.  We use them solely for our PRIs and for any large number of analog lines at customer sites (TA900s not TA900es).
They are easy to trunk and separate out the management on a private VLAN and they work well with TACACS (not as well with RADIUS).
There is a lot of documentation (sometimes too much when you get up to things like the TA5000s).  They also have an entire web suite to manage  a lot of the equipment, we are just starting to play with this and haven't done anything in it with the TA900s.

Brian