[VoiceOps] OT: What do you recommend for help desk software

Ryan Delgrosso ryandelgrosso at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 14:52:00 EST 2013

We use an array of things for different purposes.

Our customer facing reps use Platypus (billing / ticketing). Its not
great but it does work and is fairly malleable once you can get your
head around it.

Internally we use RT for managing tickets between departments.

Our development staff uses Eventum for managing defects since tracking
software bugs is very different from normal tickets. We have also toyed
around with Jira but found it a little daunting for non-developers to
submit defects in.