[VoiceOps] OT: What do you recommend for help desk software

Erik Flournoy erik at eespro.com
Thu Feb 7 15:37:33 EST 2013

If you want to build your own system look at Dolibar or openERP / Bravo
those are work horses.  The ERP and Bravo are java based so you
can practically do anything with them.

Erik Flournoy
808-426-4527
301-218-7325

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This e-mail message, including any attachments from EESPRO.com - contain
information which is CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR LEGALLY PRIVILEGED. The
information is intended only for the use of the individual named above and
may not be disseminated to any other party without written permission. If
you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible
for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, disclosure, distribution, copying or
taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this e-mailed
information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission
in error, please immediately notify info at eespro.com, and permanently delete
this e-mail and the attachments hereto, if any, and destroy any printout
thereof.