[VoiceOps] Issue with one touch call list buttons on Polycom 501/Broadsoft

Robert Dawson RDawson at alliedtelecom.net
Wed Feb 27 15:37:40 EST 2013

We picked up a customer that had a number of 501s. I downloaded the latest firmware, bootrom and configs and created a new device type. Phones boot, provision and register fine however there is no icon displayed for the registered lines and the one touch call list feature does not work.

If I boot against the vanilla configs everything is normal, as soon as I boot against the "templated" configs it breaks. I have literally stripped everything out of the configs that I can, they have basic registration information at this point.

I have made up dozens of Polycom configurations in the past and never seen this issue.

Of course since the device has been out of warranty since 2007 I have to open a PPI ticket so I just wanted to see if anyone may have seen something similar in the past.

Thanks,
Rob