[VoiceOps] CALEA for the small fry operator

Carlos Alcantar carlos at race.com
Sat Jan 19 17:30:12 EST 2013

Every calea request that we have had to deal with we have had a setup like
the one described below where we would basically fork the call to an
external # for the audio as well as we setup a vpn connection with the
requesting agency to send them the live call data.  Eg. Touch tones pressed
ect.

Carlos Alcantar
Race Communications / Race Team Member
1325 Howard Ave. #604, Burlingame, CA. 94010
Phone: +1 415 376 3314 / carlos at race.com / http://www.race.com