[VoiceOps] CALEA for the small fry operator

Nathan Anderson nathana at fsr.com
Sat Jan 19 18:17:18 EST 2013

What format was the live call data in?  Is it just the SIP signalling in real-time?  Are they just concerned about DTMF?  Is there any reason why they would not accept having the DTMF put back in-band and including it in the audio fork?

If they just want the SIP signalling mirrored across the VPN connection but also want to keep the DTMF out-of-band, could I take the RTP DTMF and convert it to SIP INFO and send it to them that way?

-- Nathan