[VoiceOps] IPSec VPN server

Eric Wieling EWieling at nyigc.com
Mon Jan 21 10:32:42 EST 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: Nathan Anderson [mailto:nathana at fsr.com]
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2013 3:43 AM
To: 'Jimmy Hess'; Eric Wieling
Cc: 'voiceops at voiceops.org'
Subject: RE: [VoiceOps] IPSec VPN server

We also still have not gotten an answer from Eric on what product he is currently using that is so unstable that it has to be rebooted once annually, or even what class of product it is.  There are days where I would kill for products that only had to be rebooted once a year...again, not excusing those that do need that reboot, but just trying to put things in perspective a little. :-)  As Jimmy I believe accurately pointed out, if that kind of uptime is important to someone, then you need to be investing in a high-availability/hardware-redundancy/failover-pair solution of some kind.