[VoiceOps] O1 Communications

Adam Baird abaird at telesphere.com
Wed Jan 23 12:21:15 EST 2013

We have been using O1 for a few years now for California toll.  Our first experiences with quality were less than stellar.  In fact we got to a point where we were intentionally routing our sensitive customers away from them in advance.  We experienced a turnaround with them though several months back but it required high-level conversations with mid/senior management at their company as well as with their senior engineers.  Since that time we have noticed improved quality and we continue to route California toll to them.

I would also mention that when we first started using them we were routing both CA termination and TF.  We noticed in particular that their TF termination was really problematic (call quality and dtmf issues) so we made an early decision to not route TF to them and have not re-evaluated this decision since.  In light of their improved CA termination, it may be time for us to do so.

ADAM BAIRD  |  SR. VOICE ENGINEER
Anywhere (480) 289-7476 | Fax (480) 289-7477 | abaird at telesphere.com<mailto:abaird at telesphere.com>
Telesphere | 9237 E. Via de Ventura, Ste 250 | Scottsdale, AZ 85258<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&q=9237%20E.%20Via%20de%20Ventura,%20Ste%20250%2CScottsdale%2CAZ%2C85258>