[VoiceOps] Looking for a programmer experienced with remote provisioning

Joshua Goldbard j at 2600hz.com
Wed Jan 23 14:52:58 EST 2013

Short plug: we use provisioner.net and while it's going through a rewrite it's been great for us.

The main issue, as I am sure all my brethren on this mailing list are aware, is the bizarre naming conventions and nomenclature of the various firmware files which vary even within the same manufacturer (I'm looking at you Polycom). Add to that the wonderfulness that is sccp and you've got a recipe for some spaghetti code in provisioning.

But yeah provisioner.net has been great.

Cheers,
Joshua

Sent from my iPhone