[VoiceOps] Issues with the "new" SPA1x2 models

Max Mühlbronner mm at 42com.com
Thu Jan 24 06:53:04 EST 2013

Hi,

we also experienced problems with customers using SPA-112 (to be exact:
Cisco/SPA112-1.2.1(004)-rc) behaviour seemed to be different than
similar Linksys fw/devices.

One of the issues was Registration/Min expires handling (server sends
minimum expires in contact header parameter which the ata seems to
ignore) but i was not able to verify this myself (no equipment for
testing) and i can not take the customers word for it...

Best Regards

Max M.