[VoiceOps] Edgewater competitors

Jay Hennigan jay at west.net
Mon Jul 22 00:47:29 EDT 2013

On 7/21/13 4:06 PM, PE wrote:
> We've been using Edgemarcs for years and it's time to consider a technology refresh. What's everyone using? Looking for pros, cons, and opinions.

Adtran TA900 series.  We've changed out just about all of our Edgemarcs
for them over the last several years.

Great tech support, 10-year hardware warranty, they just work.

Best of all, no "crippleware" where you are forced to pay extra for
turning on a port or exceeding some arbitrary number of calls.

Jay Hennigan - CCIE #7880 - Network Engineering - jay at impulse.net