[VoiceOps] Edgewater competitors

My List Account mylists at battleop.com
Mon Jul 22 11:47:50 EDT 2013

+1 for the TA900s and their warranty.  They really don't care where you got
them from (reseller or ebay) when it comes time to send one in for repair.
Unless it's very obvious lighting damage they will repair almost anything
that is sent in.  I've yet to come across any type of service that can't be
converted to SIP with a TA900.

Richey