[VoiceOps] Network Security Audit

Daisuke Dgigen dgigen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 01:35:49 EST 2013

 Hello, Dan,

Our company NextGen in Japan provides SIP/VoIP consulting service which
includes audits of vulnerability and security threats.
We've done audit more than 150 systems mainly for telecom carriers, and
vendors.

Unfortunately our website shows audit service only in Japanese for now, so
please see the page here translated into English by Google.

http://translate.google.co.jp/translate?sl=ja&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=ja&ie=UTF-8&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nextgen.co.jp%2Fsolution%2Fvoip%2Fservice%2Fsipvoip_1.html&act=url

About our company profile;

http://www.nextgen.co.jp/english/

I'll send you English presentation chart directly. Please see and contact
me directly if you have interested more.

Regards,
Daisuke