[VoiceOps] Call quality issue / survey

Joshua Goldbard j at 2600hz.com
Fri Mar 8 21:03:07 EST 2013

I feel like the second one is dropping the first 2 or 3 seconds of audio. Calling from an AT&T cellphone, but I don't get the intro chime on the second recording, only the first.

It could be related to the second carriers early media handling, but I wouldn't necessarily chock it up to that.

Fun test. We just did this with about 30 different carriers; that was fun. Kept QA busy for a couple days lol.

Cheers,
Joshua

Sent from my iPhone