[VoiceOps] Call quality issue / survey

Jared Geiger jared at compuwizz.net
Mon Mar 11 18:04:09 EDT 2013

If you end up having a lot of Alaska calls, contact ACS Alaska to connect
with them directly. They would give you the best clarity since they own and
operate the number.

I tested out many of my providers calling the actual number 19074596715 to
see if I could stumble upon the one that clicked and sounded horrible. All
of mine sounded like the 5083 number with the leading music and uniform
volume. Some had more jitter than others. I'm really curious to see what
ACS sounds like though. The reseller who used to use ACS no longer is
selling to me though so I can't test.

~Jared