[VoiceOps] Older Cisco SIP firmware download

Faisal Imtiaz faisal at snappydsl.net
Mon Mar 18 18:45:43 EDT 2013

Hi Adam,

So...if you value your time and sanity... don't support sip with cisco
79xx series.

If you wish to do this purely for Fun.... Good luck, hopefully you have
a lot of time on your hands and a great amount of patience.

:)

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street
Miami, Fl 33155
Tel: 305 663 5518 x 232
Helpdesk: 305 663 5518 option 2 Email: Support at Snappydsl.net