[VoiceOps] Older Cisco SIP firmware download

Adam Baird abaird at telesphere.com
Mon Mar 18 18:37:50 EDT 2013

Hi all.

I have been tasked with performing a SIP interop with the Cisco 7941 model
IP phone.  I've failed to get it working with the latest SIP 9.x which is
still available from Cisco w/o a contract.

>From what I've found in my research, an older version 8.5.4 might be the
way to go but I can't download it from Cisco without a contract.   I'm not
sure why they chose to protect the older versions but not the newer.

Anyway, would any of you happen to know an alternate place for me to
download the file?  I'm not sure I'll be able to purchase a contract to
allow me to download the file since this model went EOS so long ago.

I'm looking for: cmterm-7941_7961-sip.8-5-4.zip

Feel free to direct message me if you prefer.

Thanks
-Adam