[VoiceOps] Older Cisco SIP firmware download

Adam Baird abaird at telesphere.com
Tue Mar 19 13:02:08 EDT 2013

I've got the file and it looks good.

As for these phone models.  We're not entirely unfamiliar with the joy that
is the 79xx running SIP.  We have been supporting more than a few 7960s for
a while now.  The 79x1 models however are provisioned more like the 7970s,
with which we have recently had some experience (though it was not entirely
pleasant).

This is just an exploration project at the moment.  Wish me luck.

Thanks all
-Adam