[VoiceOps] Odd "TOS violation" op intercept?

April Jones april at teliax.com
Wed May 22 00:51:38 EDT 2013

Hi voiceops,

I've had a rash of tickets since Friday from various customers, to varied
destinations over multiple vendors where I'm getting a terrible operator
intercept/recording, and I'm wondering if anyone else has heard it or knows
who is playing it.

Recording plays "This call was routed in violation of our terms of service"
then asks to record the orig/term and advises to report it to "your phone
provider."

I haven't found anything definitive, but I also haven't had a lot of time
to really dig in...

april j.