[VoiceOps] Odd "TOS violation" op intercept?

Paul Timmins paul at timmins.net
Wed May 22 01:01:22 EDT 2013

Reminds me of the intercepts that MagicJack (Ymax) was doing to calls delivered to them across local interconnection groups that they perceived should have come across feature group d. It was all about making sure to monetize intercarrier compensation as precisely as possible (read: not allowing a single misrouted call to terminate to the wrong groups, for fear a few tenths of a cent might slip from their grasp)