[VoiceOps] (no subject)

Jay Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Wed Oct 2 16:55:20 EDT 2013

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Brandon Lehmann" <brandon at bitradius.com>

> oh my god it's got a carburetor (Ernesto Mogato, Edgar Carbrera)

That just made my whole day worthwhile.  Thank you.  :-)

Now that we've gotten the humor part of the day out of the way, I'm pretty
sure that what you want to do is -- while not impossible -- something
you can only ever expect to get 50-70% reliability out of, if that high.

Proper names are only barely required to follow the usual pronunciation
rules of any given language, and are prone to come from whatever language
was native to the person's parents, which could be anything (there are
somewhere over 4000 langauges on the planet, IIRC).

Cheers,
-- jra