[VoiceOps] WebEx and 1-Way Audio Mid Conference

Zak Rupas zak at simplesignal.com
Fri Sep 20 11:32:20 EDT 2013

Scott

In the past we have had a ton of issues exactly as your stating! Dealing
with WebEX is like trying to hurd cats. Last issues took over 60 days to
resolve so we located another number for them and did some static routes to
it. I think we did block them at one point but this was years back so I
don't recall.

I hope all is well
Zak

--