[VoiceOps] WebEx and 1-Way Audio Mid Conference

Scott Berkman scott at sberkman.net
Fri Sep 20 11:16:45 EDT 2013

All,

                We've been getting a number of reports recently from
customers about what they are calling "dropped calls" (thanks Cingular
commercials) on WebEx TF conference lines, meaning they lose an audio path
mid-call.  This usually impacts only the one caller (other callers on the
bridge are apparently not impacted) and we're getting these reports for
calls traversing a variety of termination carriers with not much of anything
else in common.

                Anyone else getting similar reports or dealt with something
similar with WebEx?

                Thanks,

                -Scott