[VoiceOps] Red Hat 6 and Broadsoft

PE peeip989 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 17:51:21 EDT 2014

We are. 2 issues related to 6.5

1- in 6 RHEL decided to place a limit on threads (1024). Depending on your system load you may find that limit pretty quickly. There is a patch for this but you can also set it manually in the kernel as well as in one of the /etc config files

2- also in six Red Hat manages memory usage differently, specifically swap. Also patched, also settable via sysctl kernel setting.

Those are the only two things we found. please share if you're talking about something else.

If you need more info, let me know and I can be more specific.