[VoiceOps] Multi Tenant Commercial Softswitch Besides Broadsoft

Chris Carabello Chris.Carabello at metaswitch.com
Mon Aug 4 20:55:43 EDT 2014

Hi,

I'm a new member to the group and happy to contribute to this thread.

For background purposes, Metaswitch has hundreds of service providers globally using our carrier-grade platform to deliver a complete Class 5, Trunking, and Hosted PBX solution and Accession UC Client to a broad range of enterprise customers.  We also have a number of service providers who offer a wholesale "whitelabel" offering as well.

I'll be happy to address specific questions about the breadth of our solution.  Suffice it to say that service providers, large and small, are winning in the market with our feature set.  We are also deployed in service providers who offer the same enterprise offering alongside those which is built on other vendors' platforms (as a result of M&A).  In other scenarios, service providers have opted to completely migrate from other platforms to Metaswitch.

In other cases, we provide the Class 4, Media Gateway functions (we can talk TDM and SIP), and/or SBC, which has been reviewed favorably by independent analysts and the market alike and can be deployed on HW or virtualized as well.

Chris Carabello
Senior Director - Product Marketing
510-217-2019

METASWITCH NETWORKS