[VoiceOps] Multi Tenant Commercial Softswitch Besides Broadsoft

MiRTA PBX team info at mirtapbx.com
Thu Aug 7 04:01:41 EDT 2014

I read good review too on Freeswitch, but if I master asterisk, is there
any reason I have to start learning a new product? Usually I move from
product A to product B when I need the feature X and it is not available in
product A while it is in product B. If you had the time to test both of
them, which feature do you find useful on Freeswitch and not available on
asterisk?

Leandro