[VoiceOps] Broadsoft MoH

Colton Conor colton.conor at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 11:54:10 EDT 2014

I agree with your statement. However, Broadsoft should make it easier for
clients to upload their own DRM free music. Multiple files, multiple file
formats, and looping. If they supported that instead of requiring an
external ATA or system to do music on hold that would solve 90 percent of
the problems. Who really wants to login to the Broadsoft system and change
a song every day, week, or month? Its much easier to upload say 20 songs,
and have Broadsoft play them through them. Plus support current sound files
like .mp3. Yes, I know Broadsoft needs it in G711 ulaw for playback to the
PSTN. They should write a script to convert it for the user in the
background.

Yes, please provide a list besides the PIKA WARP Plus that is certified. I
would look it up myself, but our Broadsoft wholesaler doesn't provide us
such information. Infact, they don't even show us the external option on
their portal, so that is something I will have to get them to add.