[VoiceOps] Play Message or Media File with Broadsoft

Colton Conor colton.conor at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 21:20:43 EST 2014

I don't think I have this option from our wholesaler, so I will have to ask
them to implement it.

So can you assign an extension to this intercept user? Does intercept have
a start feature code? Like I wanted option 1 of the  auto attendant to be
an intercept with play a message, how would I make prompt 1 do that?