[VoiceOps] Unallocated Number Behavior

Justin B Newman justin at ejtown.org
Thu Jul 10 20:17:01 EDT 2014

In the US, the FCC regulations, as well as most interconnection
agreements, generally codify a variety of Bellcore standards. Which
are reasonably clear about such things. Even more, one could make a
pretty good case for this as an example of access stimulation, without
regard to standards...

I can't speak to Canada.

-jbn