[VoiceOps] Unallocated Number Behavior

Ivan Kovacevic ivan.kovacevic at startelecom.ca
Fri Jul 11 10:54:47 EDT 2014

The standards would be very similar and well defined. ISP Telecom is
opening themselves up to a CRTC (FCC equivalent) complaint for
noncompliance.

That being said, this is a pretty interesting (albeit non-standard) way to
deal with voice spammers and sequential dialers... may raise their costs
just enough to make voice spamming for Cruises, Interest rate reduction,
duct cleaning services etc unfeasible.

Ivan Kovacevic
www.startelecom.ca | SIP Based Services for Contact Centers