[VoiceOps] New Exchange 217/777

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Mon Jul 14 20:53:51 EDT 2014

NECA has a call testing project that has recruited lots of originating and
terminating carriers, but it's for call completion testing.

The issue you're facing is not unusual - we make a point, when turning up a
new NPA/NXX, to have a multi-week period of testing using as many different
carriers as we can.

For those who confirmed failure, they ought to call their wireless carrier's
support line and open up a trouble.  In our experience that leads to
resolution 90% of the time in just a few days.

Frank