[VoiceOps] VoIP Monitor

Carlos Alvarez caalvarez at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 14:14:44 EDT 2014

This is an excellent question that I wish someone had a generic answer
for.  I have looked and can't find one.  Is this "recording" in the
parlance of traditional telecom, or is it "network management?"  It
seems like all of us on this list would benefit from knowing, and
possibly a group engagement of an attorney would be cheap if we all
chip in for a good opinion on it.