[VoiceOps] Multi Tenant Commercial Softswitch Besides Broadsoft

Colton Conor colton.conor at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 16:52:07 EDT 2014

Jay,

Our provider has partially deployed UC-One. They don't support call
through/mobility/SMS functionality though, so we find it limiting so far.
Correct me if I am wrong but SMS though Broadsoft is still done the Message
Now application that is separate and not integrated with UC-One right?

I like the idea of using cellular minutes as SIP clients on smartphones
don't work well especially when traveling. Cellular voice calls jump
between towers when traveling in a call, but data does not. I have heard
some Broadsoft providers have integrate with Sprint's wireless solution.