[VoiceOps] Carrier to Carrier Support Contact List?

David Thompson dthompson at esi-estech.com
Fri Mar 14 15:35:26 EDT 2014

Figured I'd ask here first instead of taking it upon myself to compile a
list of carrier to carrier support contact numbers. Does anyone have a list
that they can send me? Getting sick and tired to trying to explain to a
front line support person that my customer is having problems calling their
customers due to some misconfiguration on their side. I'm typically bounced
around 3-5 times between departments and I may get help or I may not.

David Thompson
Network Services Support Technician
(O) 858.357.8794
(F) 858-225-1882