[VoiceOps] Comcast VoIP degradation

Shripal Daphtary shripald at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 13:12:25 EDT 2014

We are seeing the same thing sporadically with fios and some VZ DSL customers. It's always the level3 peering point with VZ or alternet (vzb).  It's been really bad for the past several weeks. Mostly in NYC.

Every time a customer complains. We see really bad latency on internetpulse.net btw L3 and VZ.

Shripal Daphtary