[VoiceOps] Comcast VoIP degradation

Nick Crocker nick.crocker at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 12:30:16 EDT 2014

Has anyone been seeing voice degradation reports coming in from customers
using Comcast DIA? We have several complaints that have came in the last
week or so and the commonality it Comcast. Tracing out to the customer
sites we are directly peered with L3 which drops the traffic straight into
Comcast, we are  picking up an additional 20-30ms or so once on Comcast but
the latency varies quite a bit once in the Comcast network.

Anyone on from Comcast available to talk offline?

Regards,

Nick