[VoiceOps] Canadian Toll Free

Ivan Kovacevic ivan.kovacevic at startelecom.ca
Tue May 6 15:18:24 EDT 2014

Originating Carrier/LATA I would suspect. Sometimes the application will
block all non-Canadian NPAs (Including TF), but as you pointed out – if you
are using a Canadian number as the ANI and still can’t get through then
it’s a network based issue.

Most of the time yes… TF to TF is still spotty.

Best Regards,

Ivan