[VoiceOps] XO E-SIP

Carlos Alcantar carlos at race.com
Thu Oct 23 15:15:50 EDT 2014

It could just be a flat out paid support issue.  When you buy a product
from switchvox / metaswitch / genband there is inherited (paid) support,
that can work through issues.  Where as asterisk as an open source vehicle
does not come with that.  Yes there are plenty of people can can support
the open source version, but your typical office admin is not going to be
able to do so.  Just my 2 cents.

Carlos Alcantar
Race Communications / Race Team Member
1325 Howard Ave. #604, Burlingame, CA. 94010
Phone: +1 415 376 3314 / carlos at race.com / http://www.race.com

>>> JD