[VoiceOps] XO E-SIP

Bucky Wolfe bwolfe at franklinamerican.com
Thu Oct 23 16:48:32 EDT 2014

On 10/23/2014 02:02 PM, JD wrote:
> Inter-op ssues‎ ? I wonder what chan_sip.c on switchvox looks like compared to asterisk. Oh wait, the same.

They were effectively DOSed by someone's crappy dialplan, so now they're
scared. There's less foot-shooting room in Switchvox, that's for sure.

Just change your sip useragent and tell them you're using switchvox (or
put all your asterisk infra behind a "supportable" SBC if you're really
worried about compliance).

The information contained in and transmitted with this communication is strictly confidential, is intended only for use of the intended recipient, and is the property of Franklin American Mortgage Company. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of the information contained in or transmitted with the communication or distribution, dissemination or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited by law. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately return this communication to the Sender and delete the original message and any copy of it in your possession.