[VoiceOps] Windstream

Lee Riemer LRiemer at bestline.net
Thu Oct 23 17:06:48 EDT 2014

Latest:

At 03:41 on 2014-10-23 the following was posted to VoIP Network Alerts:

Problem : QoS issues

Location: 801

Status  : Resolved

Event   : Major problem with VoIP. Major problem with the Network.

Detailed Description:

We have adjusted routing to improve the QoS performance and efficiency of our network, which we hope will correct the issue, and we will continue to monitor to ensure stability.

At 01:46 on 2014-10-23 the following was posted to VoIP Network Alerts:

Problem : QoS issues

Location: 801

Status  : Ongoing

Event   : Major problem with VoIP. Major problem with the Network.

Detailed Description:

We are experiencing widespread QoS issues across our VoIP network.  We are working on resolving the trouble.

ETR:

This message was posted by: e0155952, regarding Trouble Ticket: 172062.