[VoiceOps] Level 3 Network Event Affecting Voice Service in Phila

Pete E peeip989 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 22:49:46 EDT 2014

We were also impacted. Here's the latest:

10/29/2014 02:14:12 GMT -

*** CASCADED EXTERNAL NOTES 29-Oct-2014 02:13:33 GMT From CASE: 8525393 -
Event The Technical Service Center has confirmed service restoral with
impacted customers. At this time, all services are restored and stable. If
it is determined that the planned maintenance activity to clear the
remaining alarms is service affecting, all customers expected to be
impacted will receive notifications accordingly. Should further issues be
experienced, please contact the Level 3 Technical Service Center at
1-877-4LEVEL3.