[VoiceOps] CPE side Passive Monitoring

Faisal Imtiaz faisal at snappytelecom.net
Wed Oct 29 10:00:46 EDT 2014

While this is not a full solution out of the box, we use Mikrotik Routers as smart dmarc.
They come in many sizes,they are inexpensive and have a lot of functionality built into the Mikrotik ROS which allows us to be able to do a lot of troubleshooting on demand from remote.

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom