[VoiceOps] Looking for whitelabel IPTV provider

Carlos Alcantar carlos at race.com
Mon Sep 8 12:57:10 EDT 2014

I was to looking for a solution like this but there are way to many
gotcha¹s.  The easiest and cheapest solution will be is reselling dish or
direct.  We where looking for a similar solution but then locals where
brought up you will have to encode your own, then hbo and turner don¹t
like these setups so you¹ll have to setup your own large dish¹s to pull
these down.  We ended up going with a full blown IPTV solution running
minerva middleware with vubiquity channel lineups.  You will have to get
your nrtc contracts in place ect.

Carlos Alcantar
Race Communications / Race Team Member
1325 Howard Ave. #604, Burlingame, CA. 94010
Phone: +1 415 376 3314 / carlos at race.com / http://www.race.com