[VoiceOps] AUP on Unlimited Calling

Aryn Nakaoka 808.356.2901 anakaoka at trinet-hi.com
Wed Sep 10 15:59:47 EDT 2014

I would focus more on channel utilization and calls per second... It
someone is a call center and has a huge queue, that's what will cost you.

Average mou per handset is LOW overall.

Aryn H. K. Nakaoka
anakaoka at trinet-hi.com

Direct: 808.356.2901
Fax : 808.356.2919

Call me with our Browser Phone : https://encrypted.alohatone.com/3562901

Tri-net Solutions
733 Bishop St. #1170
Honolulu, HI 96813
http://www.trinet-hi.com

Aloha Tone PBX  http://youtu.be/27v2wbnFIDs

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  The information contained in this email and any
attachments may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure.
Any disclosure, distribution or copying of this email or any attachments by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by
replying to the message and deleting this email and any attachments from
your system. Thank you for your cooperation.

Download my public key file:
http://keyserver1.pgp.com/vkd/DownloadKey.event?keyid=0x879851CEB7109A52