[VoiceOps] T1 Crossover Cable

My List Account mylists at battleop.com
Mon Apr 20 16:22:40 EDT 2015

We always send a T1 crossover "box" made up of two jacks and a surface mount
box.   I finally started to do this because there is always some nimrod that
will break the tab off the crossover we sent and then they don't have the
means or brain power to make a replacement cable.  Doing the crossover box
allows them to use two straight cables which are pretty much always readily
available.

-Richey