[VoiceOps] Easy ways to measure PDD

Calvin E. calvine at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 18:07:36 EDT 2015

Since you can already parse the pcap, here's a napkin sketch assuming
something like php, bash, tcsh, etc. Were you looking for something more
specific?

Find all INVITEs, store (as in-memory temp data)  timestamps, Call-ID, and
CSeq
Find first matching non-100 response for each INVITE based on Call-ID and
Cseq (in case there are later reinvites)
Calculate difference in timestamp
Profit!