[VoiceOps] Easy ways to measure PDD

Richard Jobson richard at teraquant.com
Tue Apr 21 00:16:48 EDT 2015

Well if it needs to be real-time,  it is not really a CDR function.
Oracles Palladion/COM  can do it out of the box. But there again you need
to install a box. You can install it on VME.
It will send you an SNMP trap or email in real-time as soon as the  minute
average KPI (e.g. PDD) is exceeded per trunk. And Oracle has a reseller
who can make Palladion sing for its supper :)