[VoiceOps] Easy ways to measure PDD

Richard Jobson richard at teraquant.com
Wed Apr 22 12:01:00 EDT 2015

This goes back to my earlier question on a different thread

To what extent is  the industry using Successful Session Setup (SRD) &
Failed Session Setup SRD  as  specified in IETF RFC 6076 , as a precisely
defined SIP equivalent of PDD?

  Are there any deficiencies in SRD that make it  not suitable?

If the industry could standardize on these KPI¹s, then the vendors (Asterisk
etc ) could build to them and we¹d all have something to do apples v apples
comparison between carriers.

Thanks
Richard

 www.teraquant.com